Thanks so much for all the congrats and sweet words for our new baby girl, Juliet. The first few days at home have been spent with a very sleepy baby, lots of cuddling as well as:
- Dealing with a bit of jaundice and photolight therapy to treat it. It’s a little stressful but she is doing better now thank goodness.
- Daily dr. visits to track the jaundice and weight gain.
- Constant feedings.
- Plenty of skin-to-skin snuggling. One of the best things in the entire world, hands-down.
- Visits from friends and family (thanks you guys!)
- Lots of photos of her sweet “newborn-ness”. Erik has gotten annoyed with me and my camera just a few times.
It sounds like you are all interested in hearing her birth story and I definitely will be posting it soon but need to find the time to sit down and write it!