Ok so these aren’t really “must haves” they are just “oh my god these things are so cute my baby has to have them” items.
- Baby girl embroidered dress – Zara
- Framed wallpaper – so there is a backstory on this. I had a vision to wallpaper one wall in baby girl’s nursery with a vintage/rose wallpaper. A back and forth email argument ensued with my husband resulting in him not backing down from his “wallpaper is gross” stance. Since I have no clue how to wallpaper myself and have a feeling I wouldn’t’ do the best job, I agreed to let it go. Until I saw these adorable frames displaying wallpaper. I ordered 3 different types from the Abby Rose collection at Sherwin Williams and Erik will be creating frames using white trim from a hardware store and fiberboard backing (or something like that). Super cute, huh? Photo credit above by Pure Home blog.
- Knit boots – Etsy seller Max and Lulus
- I have always known print – Etsy seller MursBlanc
- Vintage-looking shelves – Restoration Hardware
- Baby girl floral headband – Etsy seller MyMondaysChild