By now you have heard of my good friend Libby’s upcoming wedding…in the year she has been engaged my husband and I hosted a fall-inspired engagement party and I recently threw her a black and white foodie bridal shower. We also have a wine/cheese/dinner/dancing bachelorette party to look forward to in the next couple weeks as well!
Libby is marrying her best friend, Jason. They met through Erik and I, who also happen to be the matron of honor and best man in their wedding. They are great friends of ours and we never have a shortage of fun and lots of laughs. One of my favorite things to do with Libby and Jason is to grab a few (or more…) beers and bonfire in our backyard. They are a laid back, fun-loving couple who you can always count on. Seriously, they are the type of friends you call when your car is broken down on the side of the road and they’ll make it to you quicker than anyone else.
Libby and Jason’s wedding in September and it is taking place downtown St. Paul at a historic venue (413 on Wacouta). They have a lot of classic, simple details that will result in a stunning wedding:
- Black and white details with a touch of latte/browns
- Mini calla lilly bouquets and centerpieces (DIY by her talented mother-in-law to be!)
- A black/white/brown dessert table filled with cupcakes, macarons and candy
- A strapless lace gown with gorgeous Badgley Mischka shoes
- A subtle food theme with food labels for each table, tons of delicious appetizers and a family style meal
- No shortgage of great wine
I can’t wait to share her wedding photos with you in a few months!