I have a fun post for you today that includes mocktails and a giveaway. Ok, so maybe it would be a bit more fun if the drink was a cocktail, but hey, I haven’t had a drink in about 7 months so it’s all about the mocktail for me these days.
The Cranberry Kiss mocktail is something I whipped up with the holidays and New Years Eve in mind. The key ingredient is Sierra Mist Natural, which gives it those festive bubbles! Pretty, aren’t they?
Cranberry Kiss (Mocktail)
• 2 oz. Sierra Mist Natural
• 2 ½ oz. cranberry juice
• 1 mint leaf
• Fresh lime juice (about 1/4 of a lime)
1. In a martini shaker, muddle one mint leaf with lime juice
2. Add cranberry juice to the shaker; shake well and strain into a champagne glass
3. Top with Sierra Mist Natural
4. Garnish with three cranberries skewered on a toothpick
- Martini shaker
- Drink garnish/sugars
- Party glasses
- $50 Amex Gift Card (this will come in handy with all those after-the-holiday-sales) or perhaps you are hosting your own New Years Eve party?
How to enter:
Leave a comment on this post with your own Sierra Mist Natural mocktail/cocktail recipe idea (it doesn’t have to be exact…for example, you can write, “I would love a cocktail with Sierra Mist, vodka and a splash of pineapple juice”)
I will choose one comment/winner using random.org. Giveaway ends Friday, December 30 at midnight. The winner will be announced on Saturday, December 31st. US residents only.
Disclaimer: I have partnered with Sierra Mist for this giveaway post. They provided me with the prize as well as compensation. The photos, recipe and opinions are my own.