The last week MN has been pretty lovely, weather wise. We got a ton of rain over the weekend and now everything is so lush and green. I am off work this week in preparation for a new adventure and I plan to soak in every last drop of sun. I’ve been discovering some great products lately and wanted to share all my favorite things I’m loving. This list has quite a bit of Juliet-inspired items as well so if you are a momma to a toddler, you should definitely check these out.
1. The other week, a former colleague and friend of mine attempted to do a juice cleanse from Urban Remedy. She was only able to last a day as she got a terrible headache. The reason (I think) that happened is because she didn’t prepare leading up the cleanse and then went for it without really preparing her body, hence the headache. She gave the rest of the juice to me and I drank a couple everyday over the course of the next few days. And I felt amazing. I had so much energy, I just felt so good. So I’ve been drinking cold pressed juice anytime I can find it. I also scored a juicer from my brother who bought one years ago and wasn’t a fan. I haven’t used it yet, but plan to. Are you a fan of cold pressed juice? Photo credit above found here
2. I absolutely adore this HABA sushi set. I basically love (more importantly, so does Juliet!) all HABA products and we’ve been fans for a while. Everything is made with quality and safety in mind. You can read more about that here. We have a bunch of their soft-play foods, they are so cute and Juliet loves sitting at her little table and playing and pretending.
In addition to the sushi set, Juliet also has the salt and pepper grinders (they really turn), apple pie, hot dog, ketchup and mustard (they “squirt” out a red and yellow string and Juliet squeals every time). Best part is these products are really affordable. The sushi set is great for working on coordination as well (they come with little chopsticks).
3. I recently bought these adorable Pediped sandals for Juliet. Do they come in my size?
5. One of my favorite books to read with Juliet lately is I Love You More. The first 10 times I read it to her I cried. It’s so sweet and our favorite part is when it says “I love you more than anything in the whole wide world. I love you more than anything in the whole wide world”. Trust me, if you have little ones, get it immediately.
6. You guys know I’m a huge fan of Aldi. They carry so many affordable, organic food items. Lately Juliet and I have been loving their organic honey. We put it on our organic plain whole milk yogurt every morning along with muesli or granola. The honey is delicious and only $3.49.
Disclosure: HABA sent me the soft-play food products for Juliet to play with and enjoy. All the opinions are my own.